EARMOR M-32 Tactical activated electronic communication hearing protector, ideal for tactical uses with design that allows the headset to be worn under ballistic helmets. The digital electronic design of the EARMOR is controlled by a micro-processor. This makes it possible to combine very low current consumption with high performance. It comes with MIL-STD 4 pin plug for PTTs (Nexus TP-120; Not compatible with Ztac PTT's), and detachable boom mic designed makes both lefty and righty using it comfortably, helps user having unhindered communication even in deafening combat situations.
• Noise reduction (NRR22 - 82dB inside the ear cups)
• Waterproof in accordance with IPX-5
• Tested and approved in accordance with CE / RoSH / ANSI S3.19-1974 Standards.
• 3 times amplification
• Power by 2x AAA batteries (up to 350 hours)
• MIL-STD 4 Nexus Military standard plug
• Low profile design allows wearing under helmet
• Adjustable volume control
• Adjustable size
Buy this item and earn 80 points valued at 3,99EUR.
Material: Metal, Plastic
Battery Type: 2 x AAA
Type: Nexus (MIL-STD 4)