UTP® (URBAN TACTICAL PANTS®) - POLYCOTTON RIPSTOP Pants made Helikon are excellent tactical functional pants, which, however, are not too noticeable in appearance. Narrowed waist prevents pants from slipping down and the velcros and the zippers on their pockets provide secure and quick access to all the accessible, documents or magazines. Pants are made of 60% cotton and 37% polyester, which makes them lightweight, durable and airy, and 3% elastane (ripstop) adds a little stretch for better comfort. Pants are excellent both for sports shooting, outdoor activities, work and everyday use.
• The classic jeans cut preventing the crawling of the pants
• YKK® zipper
• The elastic band in the belt ensures the fitting of the pants in the hips
• Velcro studs for greater flexibility
• Knee reinforcement from two layers of fabric with a space for knee pads
• Ergonomically designed knee compartment that does not restrict movement
• loops for mounting carbines
• 2 internal hidden pockets (suitable for pistol magazines)
• 2 classic front pockets
• 2 wide rear pockets (suitable for "drop pouch")
• 2 narrow rear pockets with adjustable depth
• 2 taller pockets with zipper YKK®
• 2 Thigh Small Pockets with Velcro (Smartphone or AR/AK Magazine.
• Belt loops for all bands up to 50mm wide (HTX bands EDC, UTL and Cobra)
Buy this item and earn 70 points valued at 3,50EUR.